"I believe that we are neither the first nor the last taking this decision. I think that we all have the right to love."
3. Gay couple in symbolic civil union
4. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Oscar Rementeria, speaker of MOVILH, or Movement for Homosexual Integration and Liberation:
"During this picnic we also did symbolic civil unions so that all those couple that haven't yet wanted to celebrate this new familiar institution (referring to new law that allows same-sex civil unions) which has been happening for more than a year in our country."
5. Woman placing paper collar on newlywed
6. Family in picnic
7. Man with dog at picnic
8. Woman handing flower
9. Tree with paper hearts written: L'amour est l'amour
10. Couple kissing
11. Gay couple in picnic
12. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Benjamin, no last name given:
"It's very important to have these moments where you can publically show your affection to other person of the same sex. I think that Chile has grown in tolerance and acceptance of diversity."
13. Tilt up from blue flowers to gay couple
14. Paper flowers in the air and strips of papers moving from subway air
(i) to check the terms of their licence agreements for use of content outside news programming and that further advice and assistance can be obtained from the AP Archive on: Tel +44 (0) 20 7482 7482 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii) they should check with the applicable collecting society in their Territory regarding the clearance of any sound recording or performance included within the AP Television News service
(iii) they have editorial responsibility for the use of all and any content included within the AP Television News service and for libel, privacy, compliance and third party rights applicable to their Territory.