SKorean govt show venue of upcoming inter-Korean summit talks
Dateline: Panmunjom - 18 April 2018
Date: 04/19/2018 03:42 AM
Panmunjom - 18 April 2018
1. Exterior of Peace House seen from South Korean side
2. Inscription on stone reading (Korean) "Peace House"
3. Various of building under construction
5. Exterior of building
6. Various of soldier
7. Exterior of building
8. Wide of Joint Security Area (JSA)
9. North Korean soldier standing guard
10. Close of gun
11. Sign above door reading (Korean) "Panmungak"
12. Soldiers guarding JSA
South Korean authorities have invited journalists to the venue of the upcoming inter-Korean summit talks in the border village of Panmunjom.
Journalists were invited for a tour of various places along the Demilitarised Zone (DMZ) on Wednesday including the Joint Security Area (JSA) and Peace House.
The building located on the South Korean side of Panmunjom is set to be the site of a historic meeting between North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-in later this month.
The 2018 inter-Korean summit is scheduled to take place on 27 April.