1. Judge (woman with glasses and dark hair) walking through camp protected by plain clothes police and followed by large numbers of refugees
2. Plain clothes police keeping the media away from judge
3. Judge making her way through the camp followed by large numbers of refugees
4. Various of judge and entourage entering container camp surrounded by media
5. Judge and team being shown containers
6. Refugees and media wait outside the container camp
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Maya Konforti, Aid Worker, L'Auberge de Migrants:
"It seems like they keep on repeating that they are going to do things in a soft way. You know it hasn't been done with the destruction of the mosque and the church, which was done after being promised that they would keep it. So, we were very disappointed with this promise that was not kept. So, you know, we are very suspicious but we are hopeful that they are going to be reasonable, because we are reasonable."
8. Various of refugees standing around waiting to see the judge
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Maya Konforti, Aid Worker, L'Auberge de Migrants:
"We are helping the refugees but this is for the refugees, you know. We are going to be at their side, you know, no matter what, no matter what happens."
(i) to check the terms of their licence agreements for use of content outside news programming and that further advice and assistance can be obtained from the AP Archive on: Tel +44 (0) 20 7482 7482 Email: email@example.com
(ii) they should check with the applicable collecting society in their Territory regarding the clearance of any sound recording or performance included within the AP Television News service
(iii) they have editorial responsibility for the use of all and any content included within the AP Television News service and for libel, privacy, compliance and third party rights applicable to their Territory.