1. Various of activists and refugee climbing on roof of hut
2. Close of activist and refugee on roof
3. Riot police moving activists away from hut
4. Police forming cordon around hut
5. Close of riot police in front of hut with activists and refugee on roof in background
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Rowan McAllan, Volunteer:
"We've come here to help people and some of the refugees have asked us to sit in solidarity with them in their peaceful protest. And we're doing just that when they ask. We didn't come here for a fight."
7. Activists sitting on roof with refugee
8. Various of riot police officers in front of hut
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Rowan McAllan, Volunteer:
"I was suggesting look behind me and see which of us came dressed for a riot. It was certainly the police who turned up dressed for a riot, not the volunteers. "
10. Various of of Nord-Pas du Calais Sub Prefect, Vincent Berton talking to journalists
11. SOUNDBITE (French) Vincent Berton, Nord-Pas du Calais Sub Prefect:
"We see activists from 'No Borders' trying to misinform refugees about the accommodation solutions that we are providing. They are saying there are none, when we have more than 600 available. On the other hand they are also saying if the refugees ask for asylum in France they cannot get asylum in the UK. This is also false. The only way for the migrants to become legal is to ask for asylum in France. We need to fight this misinformation and these violent actions. Sometimes the 'No Borders' activists encourage the migrants to start fires or to throw rocks at the police."
12. Various of refugees leaving camp with their belongings
(i) to check the terms of their licence agreements for use of content outside news programming and that further advice and assistance can be obtained from the AP Archive on: Tel +44 (0) 20 7482 7482 Email: email@example.com
(ii) they should check with the applicable collecting society in their Territory regarding the clearance of any sound recording or performance included within the AP Television News service
(iii) they have editorial responsibility for the use of all and any content included within the AP Television News service and for libel, privacy, compliance and third party rights applicable to their Territory.