1. Wide of Tibetan exiles holding Indian and Tibetan flags chanting slogans UPSOUND (Hindi): "Long live Dalai Lama"
2. Various of a member of Tibetan Youth Congress leading the protest and chanting slogans
3. Various of protesters
4. Wide of the protest
5. Close of a protester holding a sign reading, (Hindi): "Tibet's freedom is India's security."
6. Various of a protestor holding a flag
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Tashi Dhondup, cultural secretary Tibetan Youth Congress:
"This issue related to India and Tibet, the border of Tibet. The border of China where they stand, it belongs to Tibetans. The China has no right to stand over there. This is why we are standing with India, because this is illegal occupation of (by) China in standing on the border with India. They are coming, agressing into Bhutan. That's why we totally support India and against China."
8. Various of protesters chanting slogans
9. Close of sign reading (Hindi): "Tibet's freedom is India's security."