1. Charlie Hebdo journalist Antonio Fischetti and others at news conference
2. Cutaway of news conference
3. SOUNDBITE (French) Antonio Fischetti, Charlie Hebdo journalist:
"We think that we can laugh about everything. (When it comes to humour), there are no taboos, we can laugh about everything."
5. SOUNDBITE (French) Antonio Fischetti, Charlie Hebdo journalist:
"If we give up on this (publishing drawings about some sensitive issues) because of terrorist pressure, tomorrow there will be something else and if we continue to back down, then our democracy will be in danger."
7. SOUNDBITE (French) Antonio Fischetti,Charlie Hebdo journalist:
"That's why we must continue to fight, (continue) this struggle to show that our friends did not die in vain."
8. People leaving news conference
9. Francisco Miro Quesada (red tie), Dean of Cesar Vallejo University, standing next to Fischetti
A journalist working for Charlie Hebdo said on Tuesday that backing off from publishing drawings related to sensitive issues due to pressure from extremist groups would eventually put democracy at risk.
Antonio Fischetti, who survived January's extremist attack in Paris against the French satirical magazine, made the comment on Tuesday during a news conference in Lima.
Fischetti said he survived the attack because he had an appointment that day that kept him away from the magazine's editorial offices.
Brothers Said and Cherif Kouachi methodically massacred 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo offices in January this year.
(i) to check the terms of their licence agreements for use of content outside news programming and that further advice and assistance can be obtained from the AP Archive on: Tel +44 (0) 20 7482 7482 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii) they should check with the applicable collecting society in their Territory regarding the clearance of any sound recording or performance included within the AP Television News service
(iii) they have editorial responsibility for the use of all and any content included within the AP Television News service and for libel, privacy, compliance and third party rights applicable to their Territory.