1. Representatives of the South Korean sunken ferry Sewol victims' families and activists standing with placards and banner
2. Lee Nam-seok, father of victim Lee Chang-hyun (in centre) and activists chanting (in Korean) "Discard" (the government's enforcement ordinance)'
3. Lee and activists chanting (in Korean) "Stop" (the police repression)
4. Close of Lee
5. SOUNDBITE (Korean) Lee Nam-seok, Father of ferry disaster victim Lee Chang-hyun:
"It is a very late decision. We, the families of the missing victims, agreed to stop the underwater search last November 11th. The government should have examined and immediately started the salvage process, however, instead it has killed time. We cannot help asking what the government tried to hide by taking such a long time."
6. Various pictures of still missing passengers on a poster
7. Family members holding posters
8. Memorial altar for the ferry victims
9. Candle burning in foreground with portraits of victims in background
10. Close of incense burning
11. Portraits of victims at the altar
12. Sign with symbol (Korean) "Don't forget 416" hung on a wall
(i) to check the terms of their licence agreements for use of content outside news programming and that further advice and assistance can be obtained from the AP Archive on: Tel +44 (0) 20 7482 7482 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii) they should check with the applicable collecting society in their Territory regarding the clearance of any sound recording or performance included within the AP Television News service
(iii) they have editorial responsibility for the use of all and any content included within the AP Television News service and for libel, privacy, compliance and third party rights applicable to their Territory.