1. Female peace activists group Women Cross DMZ (Demilitarised Zone) walking down the near the south side of the DMZ separating North Korea and South Korea
2. Close of activists including Gloria Steinem (second left) and Mairead Maguire (far right) walking
3. Various of activists walking in DMZ
4. Top shot of activists arriving at the ceremonial ground for welcome ceremony
5. Activists holding banner reading (English) "Women Call for a Korean Peace Treaty"
6. Wide of stage with welcoming ceremony
7. Maguire (left) and Steinem (right) seated on stage
8. Patchwork created by both North Koreans and South Koreans representing Women Cross DMZ group reading (English) "2015 Women Cross DMZ"
9. Steinem coming to centre of the stage
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Gloria Steinem, Honorary Co-Chair of Women Cross DMZ group:
"People are always asking, especially those of us who care deeply about social justice and human rights - what should we do? As if there were something up there that would tell us what to do. The truth is we must simply do everything we can."
11. Members of Women Cross DMZ group seated
12. Member of Women Cross DMZ group Leymah Gbowee behind microphone
13. SOUNDBITE (English) Leymah Gbowee, member of Women Cross DMZ group:
"We call for the official end of the Korean War by replacing the 1953 Amnesty (Armistice) Agreement with a peace treaty as stipulated in Article 4, Paragraph 60."
14. Activists including Maguire and Steinem enjoying performance
15. Wide of audience and stage
16. Various of activists including Maguire and Steinem singing (Korean) "Our Wish is the Reunification of the Koreas" and holding scarves representing Women Cross DMZ group
(i) to check the terms of their licence agreements for use of content outside news programming and that further advice and assistance can be obtained from the AP Archive on: Tel +44 (0) 20 7482 7482 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii) they should check with the applicable collecting society in their Territory regarding the clearance of any sound recording or performance included within the AP Television News service
(iii) they have editorial responsibility for the use of all and any content included within the AP Television News service and for libel, privacy, compliance and third party rights applicable to their Territory.