1. Various of Taliban fighters patrolling in Kabul
2. Various of Jehad Yaar, a Taliban commander, greeting locals in market
3. SOUNDBITE (Pashto) Jehad Yaar, a Taliban commander:
"The market is very crowded, and people are very happy. A large number of people and residents of Kabul are not afraid of us anymore, Thank God. And day by day that fear is disappearing, they (people) are getting used to the Taliban."
4. Various of Yaar with fighters and locals
5. SOUNDBITE (Pashto) Jehad Yaar, a Taliban commander:
"Thank God, we will bring security to Afghanistan and we will improve the economy and life. We will try to handover the power to the people."