3. Wide of Priscilla Presley cutting ribbon on new expansion
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Priscilla Presley, Elvis Presley's wife, on the new exhibits at Elvis Presley's Memphis:
"Wow, you're getting the full gambit of who Elvis Presley was, from his early beginnings all the way up through his suits that he wore in Las Vegas, his jumpsuits. His style. You're getting to see his movies, his films, his car museum of which he… oh my gosh, the collection that he has in cars. You're getting to see and participate a bit in his life."
5. Tight zoom out on Grammy Award
6. Tight zoom out on his purple car
7. Wide on red car
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Priscilla Presley, Elvis Presley's wife, on the 40th anniversary of his death:
"I mean, listen he has passed. he's not here. But I am living with him all the time everyday. And I don't feel that… His spirit is definitely there. Whenever I go back to Graceland and I walk into that home, I feel that time stood still and I feel like I am back home and it never left. I mean, his spirit is that strong there. And I have had people tell me that they left he was still there and I do believe that. That was his sanctuary. This was his home. Memphis was where he came back to. So to have a complex like this and to have the experience that people are experiencing here with him, it's very rewarding. This is a long time coming. This is even bigger than I expected."
9. Tight on souvenirs in shop
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Priscilla Presley, Elvis Presley's wife, on his lasting impact:
"I mean, I travel a lot and people tell me stories about how he influenced their lives, how he influenced their family. Or how he inspired them to be an entertainer, whether it be in movies or an artist in music. They all have a story about Elvis. I have never met one person who doesn't like him, or who didn't, then all the sudden came to love him. There was something very special about this man. I think maybe he was the 'It' factor for sure. He was not only great looking, he was not only a wonderful performer, but he was generous. And he was a giving human being and authentic. People can't seem to let that go. He's impacted lives just by being who he was. He wasn't fake – big word now. He was so authentic that people got it."
11. Wide Elvis jumpsuits
12. Wide of fan buying souvenir
13. SOUNDBITE (English) Priscilla Presley, Elvis Presley's wife, on her favorite part of the expansion:
"Oh, that's hard. For men, it's different. For men, it's the car museum. As a whole I think it's the wall of gold records and the platinum records of what he has accomplished while he was on this Earth. it's hard to believe. And the numbers that he sold. And it just keeps continuing. And this is the gratification that we get here at Elvis Presley Enterprises and for myself personally and for my family. I mean, to share him in this way, it's an honor really to be able to expose all of him and have people enjoy it."