1. Protesters on motorway leading to Islamabad chanting, UPSOUND (Urdu) "Go Nawaz go" (referring to Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif)
2. Police using tear gas to disperse protesters
3. Protesters running from tear gas
4. Police firing tear gas atprotesters
5. Protester throwing back tear gas canister towards police
6. Boy suffering from effects of tear gas receiving assistance
7. SOUNDBITE (Urdu) Arif Yousaf, Member of Tehreek-e-Insaaf party (Movement for Justice), linked to former Pakistan cricketer Imran Khan:
"Our CM (Chief Minister) told us that we will be peaceful and he also announced that we will talk to them (the police) and we will go there (Islamabad) peacefully. We don't have weapons or any other illegal stuff with us, we have only sticks just to protect ourselves. We were heading peacefully and were following Article 15 of the constitution, which allows us to go anywhere peacefully. But as we reached here they (police) started shelling on us and many of our workers became injured and it is terrorism."
8. Protesters running from tear gas
9. Man in car
10. Protesters suffereing effects of tear gas, coughing and spluttering
11. SOUNDBITE (Urdu) Samiullah Khan, protester:
"What kind of democracy is this? Just look at the road. It's our motorway and we want to go there peacefully and they (police) blocked it. They are not obeying the orders of the supreme court, it's worse than any kingdom."
13. Protester using slingshot
14. Various of police firing tear gas to disperse protesters