1. Pedro Ribeiro, head of the Abrico Beach Naturist Association, taking off his clothes the beach
2. Close of Ribeiro's clothing on the sand along with other belongings
3. Various of Ribeiro, naked, staring out to sea
4. SOUNDBITE (Portuguese) Pedro Ribeiro, head of Abrico Beach Naturist Association:
"The law has everything that we have always requested. It is protection from the authorities, the authorities have to care about the beach, and to put signs around the beach informing (people) this is a naturist (nudist) beach. The law supports all the infrastructure that has to be provided for the beach and that's very important for us."
5. Wide of woman sunbathing at the beach
6. Footprints in the sand
7. Various of men walking along rocks at the beach
8. Various of Erika Menesses and her husband working at a food stall at the beach
"I think it (the law) shows that the naturist lifestyle is not something wrong like people think, and it is not wrong, it is just a way of life, an option of how to live."
10. Boulders on the beach that separate the nudist beach from the other beach
11. Man walking by boulders
12. Various of people at the non-nudist beach
13. SOUNDBITE (Portuguese) Maria Ida, beachgoer:
"I think this (law), the fact they (government) have legalised, formalised that beach (referring to Abrico Beach), is interesting. It is showing that Brazilians are moving to a less preconceived notion (way of thinking)."
14. Man sun bathing naked on beach chair at Abrico beach as his son plays nearby
15. Close of sign on beach umbrella that reads (Portuguese) "A beach without comparison"; naked man sunbathing in the background