Taiwan stock market bounces back slightly
Dateline: 11 March 2020 - Taipei
Date: 03/11/2020 04:44 AM
Taipei - 11 March 2020
1. Tilt down exterior of Taipei 101 tower
2. Various of people in masks walking past the Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation
3. Close of indexes running on ticker
4. Various monitor screens showing stock index
5. Close-up monitor screen shows Taiwan's main index going up 27.74 points or 0.25% to 11031.28
Taiwan's stock market bounced back slightly on Wednesday amid a turbulent week for global financial markets.
As of 10:21am in Taipei, Taiwan's main index rose 27.74 points or 0.25% to 11,031.28.
The return came after global stock markets suffered losses earlier in the week due to the threat of the new virus outbreak.