1. Various of people riding bikes in front of the Luzhniki Stadium
2. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Vox pop - Viktor Belousov, 63, local resident:
"I don't understand where the secret services were. Why did they allow (former Moscow doping lab director Grigory) Rodchenkov? Why didn't we stop him? Why did we give him the opportunity to desert and compromise our country? They (the secret services) worked badly. Very badly. There is only one way out now - to dismiss the bureaucrats responsible, to clean the apparatus and to start from scratch."
3. People arriving for celebrations
4. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Vox pop - Veronika, no last name given, 33, local resident:
"I think that this is just a political pressure on our team, on our athletes. But we love them anyway and we believe in them."
5. Various of statue to Vladimir Lenin in front of the stadium
6. Various of skateboarders
7. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Vox pop - Mikhail, no last name given, 63, local resident:
"Because Russia has an independent foreign policy. That's why this happened. Other people don't like this. But I approve of it. That's it."
8. Various of people doing tricks on BMX bikes in front of audience
1980 Moscow Olympic Games , Summer Olympic games , Sports governance , Sports sponsorship , Olympic games , Track and field , Foreign policy , International relations , Events , Sports , Sports business , Government policy , Government and politics , Foreign policy