1. Wide of European Union Election Observer Mission delegation arriving for news conference to present report on Sunday's legislative elections in Haiti
2. Media at news conference
3. Various of news conference
4. SOUNDBITE: (French) Elena Valenciano, head of EU Election Observer Mission to Haiti:
"Despite the obvious difficulties and incidents of violence which we strongly condemn, Haiti has made, with this vote, an essential step towards a more robust democracy."
5. Wide of EU delegates at news conference
6. Reporter asking question
7. SOUNDBITE: (French) Elena Valenciano, head of EU Election Observer Mission to Haiti:
"Our impression, from the information we have received, based on more general approximations, points to a low rate of participation (in legislative elections)."
8. Various of media at news conference
9. Wide of news conference ending
10. SOUNDBITE: (English) Elena Valenciano, head of EU Election Observer Mission to Haiti:
"Even if we have observed many, many difficulties and some violence in the streets, although (there were) all these difficulties I think that we can say that the process, electoral process is going on in a positive way."
11. Banner reading (French) "European Union. Election Observer Mission to Haiti 2015"