4. SOUNDBITE (English) Danny Gonzalez, Immokalee resident:
"Well it's been like, I don't want to say the word hell, but it's been like hell. It's been a struggle for everybody here but you know what we are going to make it. We are helping each other. This is our restaurant. Our family is pitching in to help out. We are helping out the community. But hopefully we get electrical here quick because we are running out of gas and generators."
5. Wide of Lazano's Mexican Restaurant
6. Medium of flood waters and home
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Danny Gonzalez, Immokalee resident:
"Make sure that people get shelter, get food, get water because some of these mobile homes are not livable anymore. As you ride around this town you will see for yourself."
8. Destroyed mobile home
9. Dogs wandering street
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Danny Gonzalez, Immokalee resident:
"This here is a diverse city. Your have Haitians, Spanish, Guatemalans, Mexican Americans and getting the voice out to this community is really hard right now so hopefully we can do a bit of better work on that."
11. Zoom out on boy on roof
12. SOUNDBITE (English) Mark Ramirez, Immokalee resident:
"Emotionally to me it hurts. It really does to see my town like this you know. But you know we are here we are going to be strong for each other."
13. Various of family cleaning debris from around house .
14. SOUNDBITE (English) Christian Ramos, Immokalee resident:
"No one really helps, just you and your friends and the internet nothing you can do about that."