1. Various of dragon parade moving through street, spectators
2. Performers burning incense
3. Performers carrying dragon and balls of incense sticks
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Sonia Lam, Hong Kong resident:
"It's to see the dragon, because even though I'm from here, I don't always come here, because it's so crowded. And my family don't really go there anyway, because it's too many people but I wanted to get in touch with my culture again. Even though I never get in touch with my culture. So I came back here, have a look at the dragon dance and experience the vibes. It's amazing. It's really cool."
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Lau Viggo Ploug, tourist from Copenhagen
"It's always great to see some local traditions of Asia and Hong Kong. I am very happy that I was here. And I came here... to visit a friend. So it's by coincidence that I was lucky enough to have the dragon show at the same time. So… great."
6. Mid of performers carrying balls of incense sticks