1. Various of Diyarbakir's Sur district and its historic wall
2. Newspaper stand
3. Headline (Turkish) "The people's choice: 'yes'"
4. Headline (Turkish) "'Yes' despite everything"
5. Headline (Turkish) "The people's final word 'yes'"
6. Various set-up shots of Adil Aydin at his shop
7. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Adil Aydin, Diyrabakir resident:
"We have been up since 6:30 or 7:00. Usually we come in to work around 8:00 but today we've been here since 6:30 because we're happy, we're joyful. Why, you ask? Because the referendum proceeded comfortably."
9. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Adil Aydin, Diyrabakir resident:
"Mr. President's stance on the southeast needs to change, both government-wise and personally. The social, economic stance towards the Kurdish people in the southeast needs to be reviewed. Moderate people should speak moderate words."