"Well, we moved into our apartment on Saturday and we found out the news as we were going to Home Depot to pick up our stuff hang up our new shelving units and we were like, 'Why is everybody here?' And everyone was like, 'Oh there is a hurricane coming'."
7. Plywood boarding windows with sign reading (English) "Mangos will be open after Irma"
8 . SOUNDBITE: (Engish) David Wallack, owner, Mango Tropical Cafe:
"Well, very concerned, we don't do this kind of preparation. You are looking at storm shutters on top of hurricane rated glass. That's glass rated for 130 mph, Dade County approved hurricane glass with storm shutters put on top of that."
9. Man sawing wood
10. Camera point up and slowly twirls - palm trees
11. SOUNDBITE: (English) David Wallack, owner, Mango Tropical Cafe:
"Well, if you take a look at these beautiful palm trees and these beautiful trees here in Lumas park across the street."
12. Wide of Ocean Drive and palm trees
13. SOUNDBITE: (English) David Wallack, owner, Mango Tropical Cafe:
"I would think it's going to look like a war zone on Monday and that's very very sad but the shock that even the trees that survive this thing will be few I would think."
14. Wide of South Beach as police officers on ATVs drive by and camera pans top a red warning flag