1. Nurses protesting outside of International Labour Organisation (ILO) building
2. Various of nurses chaining themselves together
3. Various of nurses protesting
4. Barefoot nurses and shoes on the ground
5. Rosana Saldana, Undersecretary General of the Nurses Union, and other nurses chanting
6. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Rosana Saldana, Undersecretary General of the Nurses Union:
"We have been demanding since 2006 that the authorities give us more human resources. Right now we have a deficit of 1,700 nurses nationally and this is unsustainable. But the authorities don't want to talk to us."
7. Saldana leading chant
8. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Rosana Saldana, Undersecretary General of the Nurses Union:
"Different hospitals across the nation have reported to us that the supply of medicine and medical supplies is not enough, they are lacking medical materials and most of all that damaged equipment has not been repaired for years."