1. Wide of flower arrangements called "silletas" that are paraded at annual flower festival
2. Silletas being carried in parade, pan to spectators
3. Flower exhibitor showing off his silleta to crowd
4. Wide shot parade
5. Son embracing his father, Juan Carlos Gonzalez, who paraded with festival
6. Gonzalez walking with flower arrangement
7. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Juan Carlos Gonzalez, flower exhibitor:
"It's an honour, not to be talking to the media, but for our child to greet us with a hug, I think it's unforgettable when you feel supported by a son, when you do the parade and then you're son comes and greets you like this, It's something that stays with you here."
8. Participants carrying flower arrangements
9. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Rosio Escobar, spectator:
"There's a lot of emotion and happiness, I think it's spectacular, really moving."
Medellin, Colombia - 8 August 2015
10. Various of large flower arrangements on display at annual flower festival