2. Johan Pieterse, Tshwane Emergency Services spokesman, speaking to journalists
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Johan Pieterse, Tshwane Emergency Services spokesman:
"Yes, we confirmed, plane came down, multiple patients, obviously chaotic once arrived. We had four patients trapped inside, we had to rescue them with rescue tools. We found 19 packs inside the plane, which is passengers, cockpit and the engineer. And we had one deceased patient, not sure if it was on impact or after the impact. The identity will be confirmed later. The other patients all sustained critical and serious injuries, they were transported to close by hospitals."
4. Various of plane that crashed in field
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Johan Pieterse, Tshwane Emergency Services spokesman:
"As the plane came down it crashed through a factory close by. There we treated two patients, one critical, one serious. They were also transported to closeby medical facilities. So the scene now, as you said correctly, we are wrapped up, all patients gone, the scene is safe."
6. Various of police and emergency teams at site of crash
A charter plane crashed in South Africa on Tuesday, killing one person and injuring 20 others.The injuries in Tuesday's crash in the capital of Pretoria include serious and critical injuries, according to emergency services spokesman Johan Pieterse.
The crash occurred near an airport in the Wonderboom area.
Video from the scene of the crash show the damaged aircraft in a field.
"Martin's Air Charter" is written on the side of the fuselage.