1. Exterior of funeral home where the service for four of the five victims of New York City attack was held
2. People walking to funeral home, guards outside
3. Set up shot of Pablo Farias, Minister of Government for Santa Fe province:
4. Cameraman filming
5. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Pablo Farias, Minister of Government for Santa Fe province:
"We feel the accompaniment by all society of Rosario, all the province, there is demonstrations of condolences and sorrow from all parts of the world."
6. People walking into the funeral home
7. Monica Fein, Mayor of Rosario exiting the funeral home and walking to address the news media
8. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Monica Fein, Mayor of Rosario:
"From the first moments we have been in contact and will continue to be in contact, accompanying them. I believe that now, more than ever, the city will accompany these Rosarinos. We have also been with those who have returned. And we have made ourselves available to them, to accompany them in this difficult time they are going through."
9. Top shot of Fein talking with media
10. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Monica Fein, Mayor of Rosario:
"The city has been in mourning for three days, and of course, we will continue to lament it and continue to accompany them."