No re-use or sale of any Film/TV/Music/Performance clips without clearance
1. Various of couples dancing in general tango competition
2. SOUNDBITE: (Spanish) Julio Alvarez, tango dancer from Cuba:
"Cubans like to dance and we have a culture of dancing, so we face all the foreign cultures looking always for the root of the dance."
3. Dancers getting ready for competition
4. Dancers greeting each other
5. SOUNDBITE: (Spanish) Juan Pablo Ramirez, dancer:
"Feelings don't belong to a particular gender, it's a meeting of two souls that enjoy dancing, in this case, the tango."
6. Various of Ramirez dancing with his partner Daniel Arroyo
7. SOUNDBITE: (Spanish) Juan Pablo Ramirez, dancer:
"More than the competition, in reality we haven't come to compete, we came to show a little of what we do from where we do it. How we feel and also reflect a little what tango is today, how it is nowadays in 2014, 2015, with this social opening. I think that tango is a reflection of society."