1. Mid pan, Michael Flynn exits SUV enters courthouse
2. Close-up pan, Michael Flynn exits courthouse as protesters shout
Washington, D.C. - 1 December 2017
3 . Mid, pan Michael Flynn exits court and gets into car, car drives away as protesters shout (English) "Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up. Convicted criminal. Criminal. Lock him up. Lock him up. "
4. Side view, Flynn exiting court
Washington, DC - 1 February 2017
5. Various of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn at lectern
6. Michael Flynn, National Security Advisor talking
Washington, DC - 20 January, 2017
7. Michael Flynn arrives at inauguration
New York - 1 December, 2016
8. Michael Flynn walks into Trump Tower with Robert Gates, U.S. Defense Secretary under President George W. Bush and Barack Obama
Special counsel Robert Mueller is set to give the first public insight into how much information President Donald Trump's former national security adviser has shared with prosecutors in the Russia investigation.
The special counsel is facing a Tuesday deadline in Michael Flynn's case to file a memorandum recommending a sentence and providing a federal judge with a description of how valuable the retired U.S. Army lieutenant general has been to the probe.
The deadline comes ahead of Flynn's Dec. 18 sentencing and more than a year after he pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about reaching out to Russian government officials on Trump's behalf.
Federal sentencing guidelines recommend between zero and six months in prison for Flynn, leaving open the possibility of probation.
The detailing of at least some of Flynn's cooperation also comes as Trump has increasingly vented his anger at the probe - and at one of his former confidantes who cooperated with it.