1. 00:00 Wide of Yao Ming and basketball players on stage
2. 00:05 Pull out from Panagiotis Giannakis, head coach of Chinese Basketball team, and players Yi Jianlian, Liu Wei, Wang Zhelin marking the seal of Chinese Basketball team on a calligraphy work, followed by Yao Ming sealing the paper with the stamp of the Yao Foundation
3. 00:24 SOUNDBITE (Mandarin) Yao Ming, founder of Yao Foundation:
"I think all the kids we are helping need us to see them as equal as we are. Charity is not just giving, more importantly is the attitude of giving. We should not do charity work as giving from the higher level to the lower ones. We should try to provide opportunity for them. As a traditional Chinese idiom says it is better to teach people fishing than just giving them fish."
4. 00:53 Metta World Peace marking his name seal on the paper
5. 01:02 SOUNDBITE (English) Metta World Peace, NBA player, LA Lakers:
"It's good to be here back in China on behalf of Yao - he has a great Foundation. I played with Yao in Houston. He was a superstar not only because he is from China but just because he was a superstar, very unselfish and this trend carries over to a charity game and his foundation."
6. 01:26 Yao Ming helping Joakim Noah to mark his name seal on the paper
7. 01:36 SOUNDBITE (English): Joakim Noah, NBA player, Chicago Bulls:
"It's a unbelievable honour to be here and this is my first time in China and to be able to be a part of this for Yao and his Foundation and doing this for the kids coming from very far, you know, from New York city to be able to do something like this is very special and to me to do it for Yao's cause it means a lot, playing against a National team, you know Yi (points to Jianlian) we came to NBA together, so a lot of familiar faces as well."
8. 02:16 Yao and players on stage holding the calligraphy work for photos