1. German Chancellor Angela Merkel arriving at ceremony and taking place next to Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel and French Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian
2. Le Drian, Michel, Merkel, Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg and Queen Mathilde of Belgium
3. King Philippe of Belgium saluting troops
4. King Philippe walking to the tribune
5. Wide of tribune
6. Screen displaying poppy
7. King Philippe going on stage
8. SOUNDBITE (French) King Philippe of Belgium:
"I kneel respectfully before those who died and who are resting in our grounds for ever sacred. Belgium is grateful and will piously maintain their memories."
9. Tribune listening
10. Screen showing file pictures of WWI
11. Medium pan to right shot of Belgian Foreign Minister Didier Reynders, Special representative of UK Prime Minister Andrew Murrison, Princess Lalla Meryem of Morocco, Hungarian President Janos Ader, French Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian, Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg, Queen Mathilde and King Philippe of Belgium and Princess Beatrix of Holland
12. Merkel going on stage
13. SOUNDBITE (German) Angela Merkel, German Chancellor:
"After the (end of the) Second World War Germany had unleashed, Belgium were among the first to to extend their hand to reconciliation towards the German leaders. Since that time, for over than six decades, Belgians and Germans have built and foster a friendship that is unparalleled. For that too I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to the people of Belgium today."
14. Cutaway of memorial
15. SOUNDBITE (French) Jean-Yves Le Drian, French Defense Minister:
"This commemoration aims to gather the fighters from 1914 towards a common ideal: the one of a united Europe, the one of peace which should never be taken for granted as current events are severely reminding that to us."
16. Leaders listening to music
17. Singer dressed in red walking and singing in the memorial