1. 00:00 Wide of entrance of Sonia Sports Academy Gym in Akoto Lantey
2. 00:06 Various of boxers bandaging their hands
3. 00:16 Boxers training in the gym
4. 00:28 Close-up of amateur boxer Raheal Tagoe training
5. 00:43 Various of Richmond Adjabeng, a professional boxer training
6. 01:01 SOUNDBITE (English) Richmond Adjabeng, Professional boxer:
"I follow Muhammed Ali because he's a tough fighter, the way he jabs, the way he walks, moving around the ring. He let me learn a lot from him, because what I really know about him he always used to say you have to sting like a bee, fly like a butterfly, but you don't have to stand in the ring fighting. Always when fighting you have to walk and move around the ring while the jabbing was moving fine. But this morning, when I heard the news I was very very shocked. I know maybe we will all die but I am very very shocked about Mohammed Ali's death because he's a great fighter. He has to live and teach us more. We have to learn more about him."
7. 01:51 Various of amateur boxers and professional boxers training
8. 02:10 SOUNDBITE (English) Ezekiel Annan, Professional boxer:
"He's my mentor and I'm training hard to become like a fighter like Muhammed Ali, because he's very hard. He had the courage, the skills, everything to be a boxer. That's why I'm training hard to be like him. So we feel so sad about his death, so may his soul rest in peace."
9. 02:36 Wide of Bukum football park where some boxers play football for fun
10. 02:41 SOUNDBITE (English) Roger Barnor, International boxing official:
"Muhammed Ali is one hell of a person that boxing to another level and then losing such a personality, I really don't think people are going to take it easy because actually we all knew it was coming, but how soon, we never expected it would be so soon this time, but actually Mohammed Ali is one hell of a person."
11. 02:57 Mid of professional boxers boxing in ring
12. 03:04 SOUNDBITE (English) Joseph Nee Addo, Auditor:
"I give a lot of condolences to Muhammed Ali's family and I hope they take his death in good faith."
13. 03:11 Close-up of a banner reading: (English) Pride of Bukom with pictures of two professional boxers Ike Bazooka Quartey and Joshua "Hitter" Clottey
14. 03:15 SOUNDBITE (English) Lawrence Carl Lokko, Boxing coach, owner of Bronx Boxing Club:
"Muhammed Ali's (his) departure is a blow to boxing in general, but that is life, that's part of life."
15. 03:24 Wide of a banner inscribed with pictures of professional boxers championship match in Bukom