1. Wide zoom in exterior of Beijing Capital International Airport's Terminal 3
2. Wide interior of Terminal 3 check-in hall
3. Close of sign
4. Wide of crowds in the hall
5. Medium of crowds
6. Wide of security staff standing in line
7. Medium of security staff
8. Security machines
9. Pan down from roof to hall
10. Wide of hall
11. Wide of opening news conference
12. SOUNDBITE (Mandarin) Dong Zhiyi, deputy general manager of the Capital Airport Holding Company:
"This new take-off dragon is carrying out our dreams. It will provide a massive number of passengers with comfortable and pleasant experiences beneficial for their spirit and body. It will provide a safe and efficient non-competition venue for the much anticipated Beijing Olympics Games."
13. Commuter train arriving
14. Journalists for opening news conference getting on train
15. Pan from sign in train to moving shot through train window
Beijing has opened the doors to its latest Olympic creation, an ultramodern airport terminal shaped like a dragon.
The massive glass and steel terminal with a graceful sloping roof will welcome visitors to the Summer Games.
The roof is dotted with skylights that give it the look of a dragon, while pillars of deep Imperial red stand guard in front of Terminal 3 at the Beijing Capital International Airport.
The terminal unveiled on Tuesday is a centrepiece project for the Olympics.
It is designed to relieve the overloaded airport's other two terminals and accommodate expected rapid growth in the number of visitors to Beijing.
The huge, airy interior will have 64 Western and Chinese restaurants, 90 retail shops, and a state-of-the-art-baggage handling system. A high-speed commuter train will whisk passengers into the city, while the runway is capable of handling Airbus' huge A380 superjumbo.
The terminal is "a safe and efficient non-competition venue for the much anticipated Beijing Olympics Games," said Dong Zhiyi, deputy general manager of the Capital Airport Holding Company.