2. Banner reading "New promotion of Bush dish and Kerry dish, preview on US presidential election result"
3. "Bush duck" and "Kerry duck" on a table
4. Board reading "Let's Vote By Mouth"
5. Pan from a "Bush duck" to a "Kerry duck"
6. Customers inside the restaurant
7. Banner on the wall reading "Bush duck and Kerry duck"
8. Record of orders for "Bush duck" and "Kerry duck" on a white board - showing "Kerry duck" in the lead
9. Pan from the restaurant owner to customers having dinner
10. SOUNDBITE (Mandarin) Nie Jing-Gong, Restaurant owner:
"Everyone around the world is concerned about the US presidential election, it's a hot topic for discussion. So in order to make more profit, we stir up the issue."
11. Close up of "Bush duck" on a plate, pan to a waiter carrying the dish
12. Customers eating "Bush duck"
13. SOUNDBITE (Mandarin) Mr Wang, Customer:
"It's (Bush duck) more spicy. I am from Hubei (a northern city) so I like spicy food. So I pick Bush duck, but it doesn't mean we vote for Bush. We vote for Kerry. The Bush was eaten by us and Kerry was left."
14. Customers eating a "Kerry duck"
15. SOUNDBITE (Mandarin) Ms Ding, Customer:
"Taste is the only thing I'm concerned with. I don't care about any international issues."