Tovarnik field, No man's land between Serbia and Croatia - 18 September 2015
1. Various of migrants and refugees, some carrying babies and young children, walking through field
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Babar Baloch, UN High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) spokesman:
"We have responded to humanitarian emergencies within hours. Within three days we can put in place mechanisms for refugee arrivals, registration up to five-and-a-half million people or 750-thousand people. We can empty our warehouses in Dubai, Copenhagen and other places. We know how to do the job, but the responsibility, the moral and legal responsibility here is on the countries in the European Union. What's missing is a collective European Union action. Countries have been trying to deal with it on their own and then at some stage they say they can't. So they need to do it together."
3. Various of migrants sitting on grass
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Daiane (Only name given), refugee from Aleppo:
"Yes, the buses will take us to the camp where, we will be registered and then actually we will try to go to Slovenia, but we are hearing different things, that they will fingerprint us. So we'll see what to do."
5. Migrants and refugees sitting on the grass near the train station being monitored by police