1. Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) lead negotiator Ivan Marquez and Colombian government's lead negotiator Humberto de la Calle shaking hands before news conference
2. United Nations representative Leila Serrougui (left) and other officials
3. Colombian Foreign Minister Paula Gaviria seated before news conference
4. FARC and Colombian government negotiators seated before news conference
5. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Ivan Marquez, top FARC commander and lead negotiator:
"Today, the government and the FARC reached a new agreement which will free underage children from the rigors of the conflict. We hope this decision will become the basis for all Colombians to become aware of the urgency to protect the rights of girls, boys and teenagers in the country."
6. De la Calle during news conference
7. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Humberto de la Calle, Colombian government's lead negotiator:
"Three important measures have been announced: the exit of children younger than 15 years old from the (FARC) camps, the creation of a plan to allow the progressive disassociation of all minors under 18, and the creation of a comprehensive program to provide the best care to these children who leave the war."
8. Serrougui giving speech
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Leila Serrougui, United Nations Representative:
"I call on all Colombian people to support this agreement, and to see this as a crucial element in constructing a durable peace for your country, and ensuring guarantees for non-repetition"
10. Pan right meeting
COLOMBIAN PRESIDENT JUAN MANUEL SANTOS TWITTER ACCOUNT - AP CLIENTS ONLY
16 May 2016
11. Various screen grabs of Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos' Twitter account welcoming the agreement
12. Screen grab of Santos' tweet reading (Spanish) "We reached a historic agreement in Havana to take children away from war"