1. 00:00 Wide pan from media to riders in audience
2. 00:06 Close of defending champion Chris Froome
3. 00:11 Mid of riders
4. 00:15 Wide pan of conference hall
5. 00:24 SOUNDBITE: (English) Christopher Froome, 2013 and 2015 Tour de France champion
"I think it's, it's a great parkour (course) for the next year's Tour de France. I think it really does challenge in every aspect of cycling. The time trials, the mountains.... tricky technical descent also. So, I mean it really is going to take a complete cyclist to win next year's Tour de France."
6. 00:47 Various of Tour de France route presentation
7. 01:05 Mid of Christian Prudhomme, Tour de France director, talking to journalists
8. 01:09 SOUNDBITE: (French) Christian Prudhomme, Tour de France director:
"It is true that for those who feel physically strong but that are not too sure about their nerves, who are afraid that the pressure (of the race) can drop down, having a major stage starting from Wednesday (day five), well that will take off the pressure that they feel because they will be less together with others, because the differences between riders will be already established. I believe that this Tour is for those who dare."
9. 01:31 Various of presentation
10. 01:42 SOUNDBITE: (French) Christian Prudhomme, Tour de France director :
"Our will was that everything can be done at the last moment... with the mountain stage just a day before the end at Champs Elysees. We already did it couple of times, but this is the first time you will have a mountain peak and a descent (in the same stage). I insist that one should be good in climbing but also in descents in the incoming Tour de France."
11. 02:07 Various of riders on stage
12. 02:25 SOUNDBITE: (English) Mark Cavendish, winner of 26 Tour de France stages
"It's a grand tour, it always favours someone who can climb and time trial. I think the two long time trials will be uphill time trial and the hard one will favour an all-rounder really, like a grand tour contender. It's simple as, it's the greatest bike race in the World. As a sprinter, it's a very hard race. (It) Provides six opportunities for a sprint and apart from that it's really difficult for us."
13. 02:53 Mid of Thibault Pinot being interviewed
14. SOUNDBITE: (French) Thibault Pinot, 2014 Tour de France top young rider
"I am really happy with the parkour (course). I think that climbers will take pleasure with two time trials that are really difficult, but there is less danger than the last year. I think it will be nice."