2. 00:04 SOUNDBITE (Spanish): Mikel Landa, Team Movistar:
"I've enjoyed a lot today. From the supporters and because of my good physical condition. I feel satisfied even though we couldn't win."
(Q: Do you leave with a good sensation?)
"Yes, because I did the best I could, with better and worse moments. I gave it all so I feel satisfied."
3. 00:25 Mikel Landa with fans and media
4. 00:29 Steven Kruijswijk during interview
5. 00:34 SOUNDBITE (English): Steven Kruijswijk, Team Lotto:
"It's been great for us. Today we really fought for the victory and the stage win. To get on the podium maybe in Paris. And Primoz (Roglic) showed himself that he is really good."
6. 00:48 Steven Kruijswijk
7. 00:51 SOUNDBITE (English): Steven Kruijswijk, Team Lotto:
"Today I gave it all. I did my best. We started really well during the first week with Dylan (Groenewegen) of course.. It looks like a long way to go with the stage wins for him. But if you see what kind of team we brought here. A sprint team and for the mountains and GC (General Classification . Until now it worked out great."
8. 01:15 Robert Gesink
9. 01:25 SOUNDBITE (English): Robert Gesink, Team Lotto:
" It was an attempt ... I could join Sky and ride at the same tempo as they did but then in the end there were still many Sky guys left to do the job. So we thought it would be more wise to do it short and hard. Also of course, it was setting up my team-mates for their attacks and I am happy it made sense what I did."
10. 01:52 Robert Gesink being interviewed
11. 01:56 SOUNDBITE (English): Robert Gesink, Team Lotto:
"If I would have done GC, I would have already done something way earlier. But they were all really relaxed and it was a long way to go and it is going to be a hard climb. So OK, now you can start then I started pulling and they weren't worried. Both GC boys were super relaxed and it was good."
12. 02:17 Jonathan Castroviejo
13. 02:26 SOUNDBITE (Spanish): Jonathan Castroviejo, Team Sky:
"Things will depend on how things turn out. Tomorrow will be a very curvy individual time trial going up and down all the time. Very physically demanding. It will be very tough. But I don't think there will be surprises. It will be close between (Primoz) Roglic and why not (Geraint) Thomas?"