4. Wide of museum director Candace Frazee with visitors
5. Frazee with visitors; pan right to exhibit
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Candace Frazee, The Bunny Museum director:
"The Bunny Museum got started because I called my boyfriend, Steve - now my husband - I called him my honey bunny, and so he gave me a white stuffed bunny on Valentine''s Day, and then I gave him a porcelain bunny on Easter, and then before you know it we''re giving each other a bunny every day as a love token, and we still do that, so now we have over 26,000 and we have the Guinness record for the most bunnies in the world."
7. Wide shot Guinness World Records plaque
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Candace Frazee, The Bunny Museum director:
"The Bunny Museum is actually our home. It''s a living museum; we live here, so you''re going to come and you''re going to see us doing dishes and vacuuming. I used to not do that, but now so many people come that I have to do things when people come, so it''s a living museum, but it is a museum, all of the bunnies, you can come see the real bunnies, and we''re open seven days a week by appointment."
9. Wide shot bunny display; pan right
10. Close up of first stuffed bunny which Frazee''s husband gave her
11. Close up bunny "Elvis" water pitcher
12. Wide shot souvenirs from White House Easter egg roll
13. Close up souvenir eggs; pan left
14. Wide shot bunny display
15. Close up Bugs Bunny phone; pull to medium shot Frazee talking on phone