2. Man sitting in lawn chair in front of courthouse
3. Man holding a t-shirt reading 'We Love Michael Jackson The Living King'
4. Wide of Santa Maria courthouse
5. Various of supporters sitting outside the of courthouse
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Voxpop, Andy Wood:
"The fact that this is now a week of deliberations suggests that they're looking at the evidence carefully, that they've got, you know, volumes of evidence to pour through, that they're not making a snap decision gives me confidence that when they do reach their verdict, it'll be a fair one. My daughter disagrees, if they come out with a guilty verdict, she's pretty sure that there will be something amiss, but I trust the system that its working, I'm pretty sure they've given him a fair shake."
7. Pan from woman in black to couple at fence
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Voxpop, Vienna Wood:
"If he's, if he's convicted and I think they made a good decision, based on what they say when they come out, I'll probably believe it. And, I don't think I'll be able to support him any more."
9. Various of media outside the front of court house
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Jim Hammer, Fox News Legal Analyst:
"Every jury I've talked to after deliberations, they're not lawyers, they don't understand, 'oh, element three is missing from the conspiracy,' so all they can do is look at the indictment and look at the instructions. Count one is the conspiracy, it's some of the most complicated law you'll ever see. Law students get tripped up on it. There are 12 lay people without a lawyer in that jury room now trying to make sense of what conspiracy is. So, I suspect they have butcher paper up, they're going over it element by element, crime by crime. I would not be surprised if we wait until next week at this point."
11. Various of supporters outside the front of court house
12. Various of media outside the front of court house