1. Wide of crowd outside Trump International Hotel
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Alec Baldwin, Actor (imitating Donald Trump)
"Standing out here in the freezing cold. For a long time. I have to go to the bathroom. I have to pee. But I'm holding it in, I'm holding it in, I'm not going to pee. I'm going to a function at the Russian consulate tonight, I'm holding it until I get there. And when I get to the Russian consulate, I'm going to have a really long pee."
3. Protestors marching with signs and banners
New York, 2 Nov. 2015
4. Medium of Hilaria Baldwin, left, and Alec Baldwin, right, posing
New York, 28 Oct. 2014
5. Medium of Hilaria and Alec Baldwin on a red carpet
6. Zoom in to tight shot of Alec Baldwin
New York, 10 Jan. 2012
7. Tight shot of Alec Baldwin arriving at the National Board of Review awards
ALEC BALDWIN TO HOST 'SNL' FOR RECORD-SETTING 17TH TIME
At the dawn of the Donald Trump administration, "Saturday Night Live's" own Trump - Alec Baldwin - will be back as the show's guest host for the 17th time.
The NBC show said Monday (23 JAN.) that Baldwin will host the Feb. 11 show. Baldwin, who has been portraying Trump on a semi-regular basis this season, has hosted the venerable comedy show more times than any other person.
SNL said that actress Kristen Stewart will debut as a host on the Feb. 4 show.
Alessia Cara will be the musical guest on Stewart's show, with Ed Sheeran performing on Baldwin's show.