Man arrested for disorderly conduct after touching Justin Timberlake at a Celebrity Golf Championship
Dateline: N/A - N/A
Date: 07/26/2016 08:53 PM
Cannes, 11 May 2016
1. Various of Justin Timberlake on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival
San Diego, 21 July 2016
2. Medium of Justin Timberlake, left, and Anna Kendrick, right, at Comic-Con
3. Zoom out to wider shot of Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick
4. Medium of Anna Kendrick, left, and Justin Timberlake, right, talking to a reporter
New York, 7 May 2012
5. Medium of Justin Timberlake with Jessica Biel arriving at the Met Gala
6. Medium of Justin Timberlake, left, and Anna Kendrick, right, at Comic-Con
MAN ARRESTED AFTER TOUCHING JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AT A GOLF TOURNAMENT
A California man was arrested for disorderly conduct after Justin Timberlake said he got too physical with him last weekend during the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship at Lake Tahoe.
Sheriff's department officials said Tuesday 29-year-old Keith Weglin of Sacramento was booked into jail for the misdemeanor Saturday afternoon, posted $640 bail and was released late that night.
TMZ first reported on a video showing someone's hand slapping or touching Timberlake on the neck as he walked through the gallery at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course in Stateline.
Timberlake could be heard saying, ``Bro, why would you do that?''
Douglas County Undersheriff Paul Howell told The Associated Press Weglin was arrested for his conduct while being escorted from the course ``after the `touching' of Timberlake.''
Weglin did not immediately respond to a telephone call seeking comment.