1. Wide of makeshift dwellings in southern part of refugee camp in Calais
2. Close of shoes in front of tent
3. Various of makeshift dwellings with inscriptions (in French) "living space"
5. Volunteers from Care 4 Calais enter the camp
6. SOUNDBITE (English): Clare Moseley, Founder of Care 4 Calais:
"Lieu de vie is living space and the reason this matters is because when we were in court, one of the concessions that the prefecture suggested was that they would leave the community spaces, so that is things like the church, schools and the women and children centre, that they would leave these spaces intact and only demolish the houses. And this was written in the agreement. But the dispute has arisen over what exactly is a community house or a dwelling. And what our lawyers are saying is that the living spaces include the houses. So that's why they are going around trying to protect the houses by saying my house is my dwelling place."
7. Various of Ethiopian church
8. Man going into mosque
9. SOUNDBITE (English): Clare Moseley, Founder of Care 4 Calais:
"I think that this is all just unnecessary. If the objective really was just to give them better places to live, what would be the hurry to demolish the existing houses. If all we were trying to do is give them a nice place to live, then surely we could just do it slowly and there would be no rush to get these houses broken down and demolished."
Legal proceedings , Marine transportation industry , European Mass Migration Crisis , Law and order , General news , Transportation and shipping , Industrial products and services , Industries , Business , Events