1. Wide of Paris Motor Show pavillion with Michelin stand in foreground
2. Tilt-down of new electric DS3 Crossback
3. Pan of new electric DS3 Crossback
4. Close of DS Automobiles logo on wall
5. PSA Group Chief Executive Carlos Tavares giving interview
6. Mid of Tavares giving interview
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Carlos Tavares, PSA Group CEO:
"We expect politicians to find an agreement that protects free trade. That's the most important thing because if we fall back in a tariff barrier, that will have major impact on jobs and on manufacturing activity in the UK."
8. Wide of lion sculpture on Peugeot stand
9. Mid of row of Peugeot 3008 crossover Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs)
10. Pull focus of Peugeot logo
11. SOUNDBITE (English) Carlos Tavares, PSA Group CEO:
"We understand that chaos is the norm. We understand that the geopolitical environment, currently, is a mess all over the world, and as we were facing a near-death experience five years ago, we are now trained to face the chaotic world in which we are operating, and we believe that we are a reasonably agile company able to adapt to many different situations. So this is the world in which we live and we are now facing that with the determination and focus."
12. Wide of new Citroen SUV C5 Aircross
13. Close of C5 Aircross front grill
14. Wide of Citroen stand with vintage car on wall
15. SOUNDBITE (English) Carlos Tavares, PSA Group CEO:
"We consider that 45 percent is too much and it's a breaking point, it's beyond the breaking point. This is very clear. The ACEA (European Automobile Manufacturers' Association) position is that we should focus on minus 20 percent. We understand that the European Commission is proposing minus 30, so we'll see what comes out of the European Parliament vote."
16. Close of DS3 Crossback lettering on back of car