1. Various of troops from the French Foreign Legion patrolling underneath the Eiffel Tower
2. Sign reading (French) "Rue Des Rossiers, Paris" (Jewish Quarter)
3. Various of Orthodox Jew praying in front of building
4. SOUNDBITE (French) Mendi Duchan, Jewish French Resident:
"This is very scary and it's true overall you have got to be afraid but you have to be a free man because if we're not free, we can no longer live."
5. Kosher sign written in Hebrew
6. Wide of Rue des Rossiers with Falafel restaurant and man riding a bike along cobblestone street
7. Soldiers patrolling Rue Des Rossiers
8. SOUNDBITE (French) Mendi Duchan, Jewish French Resident
"It's not only - this is something I want to emphasise - it's not only for Jews that this could be a danger, but this could a danger for the entire world. These are people who are crazy. These are people who want only to kill. Look at what's happening, this group Daesh (referring to Islamic State militant group) in Syria. Even amongst themselves, amongst Arabs, they kill one another. These are fanatics. These are people who promise that God wants this or that but in reality it's nonsense and we hope that for these people, we hope that France's security and not only in France but America and the entire world can get together and put an end to this."