4. Patrick Maisonneuve, Yoo Somena's lawyer, walking towards media
5. Various of courtroom sketch of Yoo Somena during hearing, stuck on wall
6. SOUNDBITE: (French) Patrick Maisonneuve, Yoo Somena's lawyer:
"What the president of the court clearly told her: Madame, your father, your brothers are said to be on the run so consequently, in line with that, you should remain in detention, even though she has all the required guarantees for France."
7. Courtroom sketch
8. SOUNDBITE: (French) Patrick Maisonneuve, Yoo Somena's lawyer:
"We don't really understand what she is being blamed for or in any case in as far as embezzlement is concerned, we submitted documents related to that claim. The court has them. This will probably not be of interest to the South Korean authorities because the South Korean authorities are looking for those responsible for this tragic ferry accident."
9. Close up of courtroom sketch
10. SOUNDBITE: (French) Patrick Maisonneuve, Yoo Somena's lawyer:
"She feels she is the victim of harassment by South Korean authorities. This is why she doesn't want to go to South Korea, that she will not accept being extradited and I can assure you we will do everything possible, even go to the European Court of Justice (to prevent it)."
11. Maisonneuve talking to media
12. SOUNDBITE: (French) Patrick Maisonneuve, Yoo Somena's lawyer:
"There is no guarantee that in South Korea she could get a fair trial. No guarantees today. And I think that she might even get an unfair trial. I am saying this openly, you can relay it: South Korean authorities will mistreat Madame Yoo the moment she steps foot in a Korean trial."