"We tried to follow the chronological order of the life of John F. Kennedy, Jackie and Robert and in that way we tried to leave nothing out. Therefore we needed very good research and a lot of coordination between the photographers and the collectors."
8. Pan from Kennedy's suitcase across wall of photos
9. Various photos
10. Wide shot of photos with Hermes briefcase on display in foreground
"A special item of this exhibit is this briefcase that belonged to John F. Kennedy which he bought in England at the end of the forties. The bag is made of black alligator skin. A classic and very, very nice bag which accompanied him through his political life and he never wanted to have it replaced."
12. Pan of various Kennedy memorabilia on display
13. Tight shot of Kennedy's cufflinks
14. Tight shot of Kennedy's inaugural pens
15. Tight shot of Kennedy's campaign buttons
16. Zoom out from Kennedy presidential photo to wall of photos