1. Refugees on museum tour in front of the Mshatta Facade exhibition in Museum of Islamic Art
2. Various of 28-year-old Zoya Masoud, an architect from Latakia in Syria, giving a guided tour
3. Pan up from Masoud's hands to her face
4. Refugees tour group talking to Director of the Museum of Islamic Art, Stefan Weber.
5. SOUNDBITE (German) Stefan Weber, Director of the Museum of Islamic Art, Berlin:
"What's important about this project is that it's a project by refugees, for refugees."
6. Masoud talking with a male refugee in tour group
7. SOUNDBITE (German) Stefan Weber, Director of the Museum of Islamic Art, Berlin:
"But also German reconstruction. They grew up thinking of Germany as a flourishing country and then they see the pictures from the end of World War II. They see that war isn't the end of history but that there's hope for rebuilding their own country someday."
8. Pull out of refugee tour group walking through museum with Weber
9. Wide shot of interior room of museum
10. Tracking shot of refugee tour group moving from room to room, pan down to exhibit
11. SOUNDBITE (English) Zoya Masoud, trainee guide and architect from Latakia who came to Germany four years ago and now works at the Syrian Heritage Archive Project:
"I was really deeply touched with their reactions and first the way they were surprised sometimes about the objects to be here in Berlin, and surprised about facts about Islamic art, and the idea that they are meeting their own culture here in Berlin is really very nice."
12. Pan left from map on wall to tour group in Aleppo Room
13. Group in Aleppo Room
14. Close of exhibit
15. SOUNDBITE (English) Zoya Masoud, trainee guide and architect from Latakia who came to Germany four years ago and now works at the Syrian Heritage Archive Project:
"A new country for them so they come here, it's a first welcome, to take them a bit away from their stressful daily life now because they are applying for asylum and it's a lot of bureaucracy, paperwork and so, this is in the first place, the second thing is to integrate them hopefully in a new country in Germany."
16. Pan up from refugees looking upwards to motif on ceiling
17. Refugees looking at motif on ceiling
18. SOUNDBITE (English) Tamader Almaftah, archaeologist from Aleppo:
"And the Aleppo Room is really wonderful place to describe how it is in Aleppo from before and the Aleppo Room is also another example of how the cultures came together."