1. German Foreign Minister Frank Walter Steinmeier and Hungary's Foreign Minister Tibor Navracsics arriving for news conference
2. SOUNDBITE: (German) Frank Walter Steinmeier, German Foreign Minister
"To not allow the transport and dignified funeral of the bodies after such an incident is a behaviour far from civilisation and our own beliefs. I can't imagine that the east Ukrainian people want to be represented by the separatists still."
3. Close of camera
4. SOUNDBITE: (German) Frank Walter Steinmeier, German Foreign Minister:
"With the possibilities we have we will call on the Russian President, to distance himself from the behaviour of the separatists. And we will, with the possibilities we European foreign ministers have, increase the pressure on people politically involved in the situation."
5. Wide of Steinmeier and Navracsics
6. Mid of photographer
7. SOUNDBITE: (German) Frank Walter Steinmeier, German Foreign Minister:
"There is no way around a ceasefire and I hope that the Egyptian initiative doesn't get lost but supported by the other members of the Arab league. I hope that the Egyptian proposal or the expanded Egyptian proposal is finally the foundation for a ceasefire."