1. Various of migrants and refugees at Mytilene port scuffling while trying to enter the main port area in order to get registered and receive their travel documents
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Gammal (no Surname Given) refugee from Iraq:
"I leave everything behind me, my family, my home, my mother, my sister. Just, I want to live my life in peace."
3. Close of young children behind metal gate that separates them from the main port area
4. Port authorities officials opening the gate, allowing a few people into the port
5. SOUNDBITE (English): Gammal (no Surname Given) refugee from Iraq:
"(There are) Many thousand people here. We just want to get the paper of… to leave to Athena (Athens), and… I think no respect here, no food, no toilet, no water, no hotels. Many troubles."
6. Migrants entering the port through partially opened gate
7. Port security banging on metal gate with truncheons, migrants and refugees on the other side
8. SOUNDBITE (English): Ammar (no Surname Given), refugee from Syria:
"You can't move to anywhere. Like if you move to the gate, the police will hit you. Why it's all that? There's a lot of kids. Like we came from an island, in Turkish (Turkey), so we have a lot of kids with us."
9. Child being let through gate with man
10. SOUNDBITE (English): Ammar (no Surname Given), refugee from Syria:
"We need one solution, just one. I wish all countries work together to find a one solution for us."
11. Migrants pushing each other trying to get through gate
12. Woman in niqab waiting behind the closed gate
13. Wide of migrants and refugees who are waiting for their turn behind closed gate