4. SOUNDBITE (Susu) M'balia Camara, Street seller:
"At this time there is no business, people have run away from the hospital because even if you have a headache they will say you have Ebola and they will inject you to die. Patients, doctors and visitors used to buy my rice, but as am talking to you, all the hospital wards has been emptied. We are staying here from morning to evening. I cannot get customers to buy my cookery. Before (the Ebola outbreak), I used to cook three times a day and have everything sold before noon time, but now (I am selling) nothing, as sick people have run away from the hospital; even doctors have run away. This is what is happening here at this moment.
"I am afraid, you know the way they are talking about the disease can make one panic. That is why am afraid and I don't believe anybody except God Almighty, this is what I know."
9. Man passing by the mortuary at the Egnace Deen Hospital Centre
10. Guinea Central mosque near Donka hospital
11. Muslims praying for a dead body at mosque
12. Muslims caring a dead body for burial
13. Various of muslims entering the cemetery with dead body
14. Men washes their hand at the hospital entrance (far right)
15. Various exterior shots of Donka hospital
16. SOUNDBITE (Fula) Abdulai Sie Sawaneh, Trader at the hospital:
"People are talking about Ebola all over here, they say 'if you come here at the hospital you will get this and that', the public is now afraid of coming to the hospital the say 'if you come here they will put Ebola on you', the public is now afraid of the hospital and nobody is coming, As for me, I am living here at the hospital compound, praising to God."