++AP Television is adhering to Iranian law that stipulates all media are banned from providing BBC Persian, VOA Persian or Manoto 1 any coverage from Iran, and under this law if any media violate this ban the Iranian authorities can immediately shut down that organisation in Tehran.++
AP TELEVISION - NO IRAN/NO BBC PERSIAN/NO VOA PERSIAN/NO MANOTO 1
Tehran, Iran - 19 January, 2015
1. Protesters setting fire to American and Israeli flags
2. Protesters chanting near the French embassy against satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo
3. Close of placard reading (French) "Death to French magazine Charlie Hebdo"
4. Protesters shouting, UPSOUND (Farsi) "Death to France"
5. Close of plastic slipper painted in the colours of the French flag
6. Women shouting, UPSOUND (Farsi) "Death to Israel"
7. SOUNDBITE (Farsi) Ahmad Tavakoli, Conservative lawmaker:
"This is the fruit of your own actions. It (referring to the killings at Charlie Hebdo) was either plotted by the CIA (US Central Intelligence Agency) and Mossad (Israeli intelligence agency) to put Europe's Muslims under pressure or it really did happen. Either way, it is the result of your own actions."
8. Pan of protesters shouting, UPSOUND (Farsi) "Death to vilification (against Prophet Muhammad)"
9. Close of sign reading (English) "Down with France - down with Charlie"