++ Associated Press is adhering to Iranian law that stipulates all media are banned from providing BBC Persian, VOA Persian or Manoto 1 any coverage from Iran, and under this law if any media violate this ban the Iranian authorities can immediately shut down that organization in Tehran.++
ASSOCIATED PRESS - NO ACCESS BBC PERSIAN / NO ACCESS VOA PERSIAN / NO ACCESS MANOTO TV
Tehran - 9 May 2018
1. Iranian lawmakers set fire to paper US flag and copy of the nuclear deal on parliament floor, pull out to MPs shouting, zoom in to lawmakers shouting,
UPSOUND (Farsi) "Death to America" with lawmakers stamping on burning flag
2. SOUNDBITE (Farsi) Ali Larijani, Iranian Parliament Speaker:
"If Europe and important countries like Russia and China fill this international vacuum (in the deal), perhaps there will be a way to continue. Otherwise, the Islamic Republic of Iran will bring them (US) to their senses with its nuclear actions. They have to know that under such circumstances, Iran has no commitment to remain in the nuclear position it was in before."
3. MPs shouting UPSOUND (Farsi) "Death to America"
4. SOUNDBITE (Farsi) Ali Larijani, Iranian Parliament Speaker:
"It is necessary that Iran's Atomic Energy Organisation be fully prepared to resume all aspects of our nuclear activities and after the Foreign Ministry announces the results of its negotiations with Europe, it should take reciprocal action in accordance with the law."
5. Wide of MPs shouting UPSOUND (Farsi) "Death to America"
6. SOUNDBITE (Farsi) Ali Larijani, Iranian Parliament Speaker:
"The period (the weeks that Iran negotiates with the EU over continuation of the nuclear deal) is only a window in which the EU can prove if it has enough weight in settling international issues."