1. Shop employee arranging chocolate eggs on shelves
2. Customers looking at eggs
3. Customers at till
4. Shop owner Roberto Castroni sorting eggs on shelves
5. SOUNDBITE (Italian): Roberto Castroni, owner of Castroni chain of shops:
"(It is in the shape of) a dove because it has religious Christian origins. The dove is the symbol of peace and it is the symbol of Easter, religiously speaking. It is clear that it is popular due to its shape."
6. Castroni sorting cakes
7. SOUNDBITE (Italian): Roberto Castroni, owner of Castroni shops:
"Our shop chain sells around four thousand pieces (of Colomba)."
8. Various of customers buying eggs and cake
9. Close-up of decorated Easter eggs
10. Dancing Easter bunnies
11. Man putting out cakes
12. Close-up of cake
13. Customer buying cake
14. SOUNDBITE (Italian): Vox Pop, customer:
"I buy it (Colomba sweet) because they are a sweet that everybody loves and then because it gives one a sense of peace."
15. Man buying cake
16. Customer paying for cake
17. Cakes on display
18. SOUNDBITE (English): Vox Pop, customer:
"Because at our house it''s a tradition to have chocolate eggs for Easter"